London’s Best Free Fitness Classes
If you hadn’t already guessed, I’m a fitness addict! I love exploring London’s latest classes, hitting the trendiest gyms or pounding the pavements. Sadly, this often comes at a (ridiculously high!) cost.
However, staying fit doesn’t have to cost a fortune!
Here’s my round up of the best free fitness classes in London. Whether you’re living in London or simply visiting , there are plenty of free London workouts to keep you in shape.
15 Free Fitness Classes in London
- Project Awesome “Free, fun, badass workouts in your City” Set the 6AM alarm, for an awesome early morning workout.
- Never Stop London The North Face hosts challenging group workouts, monthly trail runs and climbing session. Be quick, the spaces fill up fast!
- Nike Nike offers a selection of running, strength and mobility classes open to all abilities. Often held in the idyllic London parks, this was my go to when I first moved to London.
- Adidas host a jam packed schedule of free classes. Mixed weekly runs, in addition to women only events taking place at their East London studio. Not only are classes free, they often collaborate with top brands to offer free snacks, with sessions led by top athletes and influences. Use Facebook messenger to book.
- Lululemon offer in store classes and hold inspiring talks. I was lucky enough to grab a spot on a recent talk that included Clean Eating Alice!
- Tribe Aside from tasty training snacks (Check out the Vegan protein – it’s my go to!). Tribe host a range of fun free events.You can get your first Tribe box for only £1 – with my referral link!
- Mile27 Super quirky Coffee shop (/bar!) serving as a hub for runners, and hosting free weekly runs. This is top ↑ of my to do list
- Air Conditioned Check out the views from Primrose Hill ⇑ whilst working up a sweat
- Reebok FitHub Check out Reebok’s free in store classes.
- Sweatshop You can join a host a weekly Sweatshop runs across London.
- New Balance One of my favourite sportswear brands, offer a weekly run club from there new(ish) flagship store on Oxford Street.
- Sweaty Betty Sweaty Betty free classes include Circuit Training, Yoga and Barre.
- WMNRUN Weekly runs, open to everyone. Connecting and inspiring women across London ⇓
- BMF Why not give this bootcamp class a try – first class is free
- Arcteryxpiccadilly Hosting runs, workshops and talks.
A quick mention to Eventbrite , you can find listings for pop up fitness events and weekly clubs.
Want more? Find out what’s hot in London this month with Lunges and Lycra
Interested in reading how my first Marathon – Check it out here!
Why not Pin me to Pinterest?
Do you know a free fitness class in London? If it’s missing from the list let me know.