Things to do on a cheap night out in London
London is so much fun on an evening! I have listed my 2017 round up of fun things to do and places to visit for a cheap night out.
1.Head to Drink, Shop, Do in Kings Cross, for some super fun activities. Who wouldn’t want to pimp their own Hip Flask, papier mache a monster or learn a new dance routine!
2. Free Live Music – Check out some live music at Ain’t Nothing But… (Blues Bar) situated on the popular Carnaby Street. Hit up The Blues Kitchen with venues in Brixton, Camden and Shoreditch, with free entry on most nights.
5. Royal Opera House has standing and last minute tickets from as little as £6.
6. Theatre – I love the Today Tix app for buying last minute theatre tickets, especially on week nights when prices are as little as £15. (P.S. use my refferal link for £10 off, and I also get £10 credit to go watch a show).
7. Shakespeare’s Globe is perfect for summer months, standing tickets are only £5!
8. Head to Shoreditch, check out the street art, grab a curry on Brick Lane or go golfing at Junkyard Golf
9. London Zoo Nights is lots of fun, and tickets are discounted on the normal entry costs.
10. Check out one of the Museum Lates
I’v not even scratch the surface, with what London has to offer. It’s worth looking at Timeout for listings of free weekly events or ticket offers!
I’v also created my Ultimate London Bucket List.
Why not Pin me to Pinterest?